Demonstration - Asia's Heritage Desserts Reimagined
Time & Location
About The Event
The ‘MASTERCLASS’ series by AllSpice Institute is conceptualised with a mission to support professional Chefs to bring their skills to the next level.
The programme showcases renowned Chefs who have gained unmatched mastery in specific Cuisines or concepts. We ensure that every ‘MASTERCLASS’ will be an event that you have never experienced before.
After hosting Chef Serdar Yener (Wedding Cakes & Isomalt Sculptures) and Chef Nobuaki Fujinuma (Soba making), AllSpice Institute is excited to announce that we have ‘Chef Nouel ‘NIFTY CHEF’ Omamalin’ to share his passion in the MASTERCLASS “Asia's Heritage Desserts Reimagined”
Learn the expert-level skills from the master himself in this limited-edition enrolment.
ABOUT CHEF NOUEL
Chef Nouel ‘NIFTY CHEF’ Omamalin, is a renowned pastry artist and creator of magnificent desserts with many years of global experience in the field of Pastry and Bakery. A native of Philippines, his specialty is on working with traditional Asian desserts and bringing them to the next level by the application of globally accepted ingredients and most modern techniques. He has authored a bake-book titled ‘Nouel's Nifty Chic Baking’ to celebrate his creativity in a curation of recipes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Full fee for the Demonstration is S$500 (excluding GST).
- A non-refundable deposit of S$250 (including GST) is required to reserve a seat in the Masterclass
- Participants will be notified of any content or schedule changes in advance.
- BOOKING A SEAT
- Click the 'BOOK A SEAT' button and complete the form.
- In order to confirm the booking, you must pay a deposit of S$250.00 at Allspice Institute (cash, credit card or NETS) or via online transfer (see bank details below).
- Please note that there are only 30 slots available and seats will be reserved on a ‘first come - first serve’ basis;
- Once you have made the payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can verify your payment and send you the booking confirmation as soon as possible.
- BANK DETAILS
- Bank: OCBC
- Account name: Allspice Institute Pte Ltd
- Account No: 686-583519-001
- Reference: Your name and Masterclass name