EPISODE 2 - Professional Development: Sugar Art Center-Piece Creation Masterclass
Time & Location
About The Event
Allspice Institute is excited to announce two MASTERCLASSES with an internationally renowned celebrity pastry artist and a multiple gold medalist Serdar Yener — “Professional Development: Cake Decoration Masterclass” and “Professional Development: Sugar Art Center-Piece Creation Masterclass”. It is going to be a one-of-a-kind opportunity to experience wedding cake and sugar art decorating like never before. Only 15 seats per Masterclass available.
ABOUT CHEF YENER
Serdar Yener is an international pastry chef, culinary artist and lecturer, winner of as many as 15 gold medals. He coached teams and judged in major culinary competitions including World Pastry Championships USA. More than 300 articles were written about his work in international press and he also makes TV appearances in Malaysia and Australia.
Yener specialises in large showpieces out of chocolate, pastillage, blown and pulled sugar or other edible materials, sculptures influenced by the European and Chinese cultures as well as aquarelle paintings with sugar colours. Some of his delicious masterpieces are displayed in museums in France, Switzerland and Singapore and his most famous customers include Pink Floyd, David Copperfield, the Sultan of Brunei and the King of Oman.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Full fee for the Masterclass is S$1,500 (excluding GST). A subsidy is available to PMETs who are Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents from the Hospitality sector; Fee payable after subsidy is ONLY S$481.50 (including GST);
- A non-refundable deposit of S$481.50 (including GST) is required to reserve a seat in the Masterclass;
- Participants not eligible for the subsidy must pay the remaining balance of S$1,123.50 (including GST) before the commencement of the Masterclass;
- Each participant needs to bring along the student’s toolkit (download the Masterclass guide). Participants who do not have the student’s toolkit can purchase it from Allspice at a cost of S$150 and pick it up on the day of the class (please note that you need to place your order for the kit and make the payment at least 1 week prior to the Masterclass);
- Participants should have intermediate pastry skills ;
- Participants can bring their own Chef’s jacket and must wear covered shoes;
- Participants will be notified of any content or schedule changes in advance.
- BOOKING A SEAT
- Click the 'BOOK A SEAT' button and fill out the form;
- In order to finalise the booking, you must pay your deposit (S$481.50) either in person at Allspice (cash, credit card or NETS) or via online transfer (see bank details below). Please note that there are only 15 spots available and seats will be booked on a ‘first come first served’ basis;
- Once you've made your payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can verify your payment as soon as possible and send you the booking confirmation.
- BANK DETAILS
- Bank: OCBC
- Account name: Allspice Institute Pte Ltd
- Account No: 686-583519-001
- Reference: Your name and Masterclass name